There is no such thing as coincidence, everything is connected to one another. This awareness brings such wisdom, ease and trust in guiding others.
Learning to understand and work with the power of synchronicity allows you to coach or guide your team or clients more profoundly. It also helps you with decision making for your personal and professional leadership. Its called Magic Leadership and it brings a joyful perspective to ‘the random stuff’ that happens.
What will you learn?
After this masterclass:
- What is synchronicity and how it serves you
- How to recognize synchronicity
- What is needed to use the Synchronicity SIgns when guiding yourself or others
What do you get?
This product gives you access to:
- 1 Recording (1 hour and 44 mins)
Who is the teacher?
Daisy Da Veiga
How to get access?
In order to get access to this masterclass:
- Put this product in your shopping basket
- Decide if you want to add more masterclasses. You will get a discount if you order more (automatically calculated):
– 3 masterclasses or more: 60 euro per masterclass
– 5 masterclasses or more: 55 euro per masterclass
– 9 masterclasses: 45 euro per masterclass
- Go to the secure check-out page and pay with PayPal, credit card, direct bank transfer, or some local payment methods
- You will get an email with your login credentials and the link to the online library
- Go to the library, log in, and access the masterclasses you have paid for
How does it work with VAT?
If you are from the Netherlands, you pay 21% VAT.
If you have a company in the EU with a valid VAT number, you can enter this number in the check out page. Then the VAT will be reverse charged to you, meaning that you don’t pay the VAT to me, but will have to pay it to your local tax office. If you are from the EU but don’t have a valid VAT number, you will have to pay the 21% Dutch VAT.
You can see if your VAT number is valid by looking at the VAT number entry field. If it turns red, then the VAT number you provided is not valid for the EU.
If you are from outside the EU, you will have to pay the VAT in your country. You will not have to pay VAT to me.
When checking out the shop will automatically calculate the right VAT. If not, don’t pay, but send me an email and I will check what went wrong.