Observing is an important skill when guiding others as a coach, trainer, manager or in another role.
In this masterclass you will enrich the way you sense and observe. You will sharpen your five senses to observe what you normally will miss. Demian will also explain and let you experience how to sense beyond matter, sense the field, the energy. You will then use this information to create interventions that are spot on.
What will you learn?
After this masterclass:
- You know more about narrative constellations
- You have learned to use the narrative scheme
- You have learned more about archetypes
What do you get?
This product gives you access to:
- 1 Recording (1 hour and 46 mins)
Who is the teacher?
How to get access?
In order to get access to this masterclass:
- Put this product in your shopping basket
- Decide if you want to add more masterclasses. You will get a discount if you order more (automatically calculated):
– 3 masterclasses or more: 60 euro per masterclass
– 5 masterclasses or more: 55 euro per masterclass
– 9 masterclasses: 45 euro per masterclass
- Go to the secure check-out page and pay with PayPal, credit card, direct bank transfer, or some local payment methods
- You will get an email with your login credentials and the link to the online library
- Go to the library, log in, and access the masterclasses you have paid for
How does it work with VAT?
If you are from the Netherlands, you pay 21% VAT.
If you have a company in the EU with a valid VAT number, you can enter this number in the check out page. Then the VAT will be reverse charged to you, meaning that you don’t pay the VAT to me, but will have to pay it to your local tax office. If you are from the EU but don’t have a valid VAT number, you will have to pay the 21% Dutch VAT.
You can see if your VAT number is valid by looking at the VAT number entry field. If it turns red, then the VAT number you provided is not valid for the EU.
If you are from outside the EU, you will have to pay the VAT in your country. You will not have to pay VAT to me.
When checking out the shop will automatically calculate the right VAT. If not, don’t pay, but send me an email and I will check what went wrong.