For ancient and contemporary Maya alike, ancestors are ever-present and fundamental to the sense of identity, heritage, power and place. The spiritual path of the Maya is aimed at a sustainable future, from a connection with the past. The Maya are very aware of their place in the generations. They honor their ancestors, find strength and feel supported by their ancestors and are equally aware of the impact their actions have on future generations. The ancestors have a lot of healing power. They recognise your issues, are there for you and wish the best for you.
In this masterclass you learn how to activate the healing power of the ancestors in two different ways. First you experience a guided meditation/constellation to let the healing energy in the family line flow. This empowers you to take your own place.
Second you experience the Mayan tree of life as ground plan for constellations. The tree of life connects us with specific qualities that we have recieved from the ancestors to heal ourselves and pass their wisdom on to next generations.
What will you learn?
After this masterclass:
- You have activated the healing power of your ancestors
- You know the building blocks of the Mayan tree of life
- You know in which situations you can choose for working with the ancestors
What do you get?
This product gives you access to:
- 1 Recording (1 hour and 34 mins)
Who is the teacher?
Elvira van Rijn
How to get access?
In order to get access to this masterclass:
- Put this product in your shopping basket
- Decide if you want to add more masterclasses. You will get a discount if you order more (automatically calculated):
– 3 masterclasses or more: 60 euro per masterclass
– 5 masterclasses or more: 55 euro per masterclass
– 9 masterclasses: 45 euro per masterclass
- Go to the secure check-out page and pay with PayPal, credit card, direct bank transfer, or some local payment methods
- You will get an email with your login credentials and the link to the online library
- Go to the library, log in, and access the masterclasses you have paid for
How does it work with VAT?
If you are from the Netherlands, you pay 21% VAT.
If you have a company in the EU with a valid VAT number, you can enter this number in the check out page. Then the VAT will be reverse charged to you, meaning that you don’t pay the VAT to me, but will have to pay it to your local tax office. If you are from the EU but don’t have a valid VAT number, you will have to pay the 21% Dutch VAT.
You can see if your VAT number is valid by looking at the VAT number entry field. If it turns red, then the VAT number you provided is not valid for the EU.
If you are from outside the EU, you will have to pay the VAT in your country. You will not have to pay VAT to me.
When checking out the shop will automatically calculate the right VAT. If not, don’t pay, but send me an email and I will check what went wrong.