A student of mine has written an article about business constellations which really gives a good description of this modality.
Discover this powerful method and your world will never be the same
Business Constellations International
Business constellations and organizational constellations are both synonyms for a a powerful, relatively new method to analyze complex problems, find sustainable solutions and free potential in people and organizations.
Results of business constellations
Business constellations create results at different levels.
Read more ...
There are differente ways to benefit from business constellations. Choose your own way.
Discover the power of this method
What are business constellations?
Business constellations and organizational constellations are both synonyms for a a powerful, relatively new method to analyze complex problems, find sustainable solutions and free the energy to take the necessary steps. They give you in-depth insight and help you to establish the source of a problem in a short time. Business constellations can be used for analysis purposes or to gain insight into a decision you need to make as a leader. Business constellations can also bring new resolutions to the company and release energy and resources in the organization.
Business constellations are a cousin of family constellations that are used in therapy to transform personal issues and create balance in personal relationships.
In the video I explain more about business constellations and where they can be applied.
A short explanation about business constellations
Many ways to benefit from business constellations
Where can you apply business constellations?
Areas in which business constellations are the ideal solution include:
- Management decisions about transformations in the organization e.g. mergers, reorganizations
- Marketing (intuitive marketing) e.g. what marketing channels to use, which products to develop, identifying why sales are dropping
- Strategy development
- Diagnosing the root cause of complex or repetitive problems
- When you sense there is something wrong, but can’t put your finger on it
- When there is a conflict and the source is unclear or doesn’t appear to make sense
- Goal setting
- Team building and resolving problems in teams
- High employee turnover
- Creating a successful business
The steps in a constellation
How do business constellations work?
Business constellations focus on business questions. The following steps describe the process of a business constellation.
- Typically a manager, entrepreneur or business owner with a question comes to a constellation workshop. In a short interview, the facilitator explores the question and together with the manager, he decides upon the main elements that are important for the question. Examples of elements: a new product, a management team, a department, a goal, a market, a marketing strategy, money or the reason the company was founded.
- Then the manager chooses representatives for the elements. These representatives are other participants of the workshop who do not know the background of the question or the company.
- He then places the representatives intuitively in the room, in a way that represents his inner image of the situation. Then, he can watch the constellation unfold.
- Guided by the facilitator, the representatives of the elements share what they observe and sense. They can also move based on their inner movement.
- Slowly but forcefully a pattern emerges which is not created by rational thinking but by embodied knowledge and intuitive wisdom. This way, the hidden dynamics of the organization or team are shown. Aided by the facilitator and the information that the representatives show, a path to a solution emerges.
The way representatives embody the information needed for this specific organization is called somatic information. It is completely different from acting, since it emerges as soon as particpants are placed as representatives and the information disappears as soon as they are released from their role as representative.
This phenomenon has been researched a lot. They have concluded that business or organizational constellations do work and bring results. They have not found the actual mechanics behind it. I think they never will, because this is not about mechanics. It is about tuning into a deeper level of consciousness.
Many ways to benefit from business constellations
What are the results of a business constellation?
Results could be concrete actions needed to change the situation, an inner movement that helps the manger to deal with the situation, a lasting team experience that binds the team together, deep felt insight in the root cause of the problem, or renewed energy that makes it easier for the people in the organization to take the necessary steps.
How are you going to benefit from business constellations?
Explore these videos, blogs, webinars, and other resources
There is so much to learn
In this webinar, business intuition expert Martijn Meima shares his knowledge and experience of working with business constellations as a coach and consultant. He explains the basics of this powerful modality and how you can apply them in a business context. You will also do a constellation yourself.
Business constellations are very powerful. Sometimes it is just not good to use them. You better be warned!
In this podcast, I share my insights about how to make your business more effortless.
In this interview I tell more about the surface current and under current and how you can use the leverage of the undercurrent to create success in your business.
In this webinar I tell you more about what it takes to facilitate business constellations.
In this webinar I share my experience and knowledge about facilitating business constellations. You will also do a constellation for yourself.
In this blog I give you 5 alternative ways to look at the COVID crisis, three having a systemic view on the crisis. It helps you to broaden your mind and to become more resilient. Read More
There are more approaches to doing business that are holistic, work with embodied knowledge, and include the intuitive layer. In this article I share how business constellations relate to some of them. Read More
In this webinar I share the basics about what you need to be able to facilitate business constellations. You will also experience a constellation yourself. Read More
For the Intuition to Raise Your Income summit I was interviewed by Natasha Senkovich. In this interview I tell more about my vision on doing business and using your intuition in order to become successful without effort. I also talk about business constellations. Read More
In this webinar I share the 5 lessons I learned from business constellations as a coach and consultant. I also let you experience a real constellation during the webinar and tell more about the 5-day training Facilitating Business Constellations. Read More
In this article I share 5 lessons that I learned from working with many companies on intuitive marketing. This is a new way of marketing where you don’t only use rational methods, but include your intuition and intuitive methods. Read More
Michaela Light from Intuitive Leadership Mastery has interviewed me about the power of business constellations and how they can help you to create more success. Not only for yourself, but also for the people you work with, society and for the planet.
Our rational mind has difficulties deciding when the situation is complex and there are many factors and emotions involved. This exercice helps you to use your intuition to decide Read More
In this webinar I tell you all about business constellations, what they are, how to use them and what is needed to facilitate them. Read More
Patterns in your company are related to your customer’s patterns and even to patterns in your family. Problems tend to repeat themselves at different levels. In this blog I describe this principle and what you can do to get more insight and transform these patterns. Read More
During my first visit to Sofia, Bulgaria, I was invited for an interview about business constellations at Bloomberg Television. It is in English, dubbed in Bulgarian and subtitled in English.
My father and mother have a lot to do with succeding in my business and with my marketing. This has to do with keeping the relationship between me and my potential clients clear from my family’s entanglements. Read More