On this page I have summarized the terms and conditions to which you agree if you sign up to my training. It is not a legal document and I am sure there are many pitfalls in it. It is solely for the purpose of a clear understanding of what you may expect and what not.
If we don’t agree on something the first thing I will do is have an open conversation with you and find a solution that serves us both. In the many years I have given trainings, there has never been an issue that could not be resolved by a good conversation.
After your registration you receive an invoice for the down payment of € 300,-. Only after this has been paid, your registration is final.
One month before the start of the training you will receive an invoice of the rest of the amount which is due in two weeks.
If you wish to pay in installments, an extra fee of 5% of the cost will be applied. You can pay in a maximum of 3 installments. The last installment should be before the start of the training.
- If the minimum number of participants is not met, I can cancel the training and will pay back your down payment.
- If in any case I become sick or there is an important reason I have to cancel this training, I will set a new date with the participants. If you cannot make it on the new dates, you will get a full refund of your payments.
In case of cancellation by you the following terms apply
- Cancellation earlier than 2 months before the start of the training:
Refund of 90% of the fee
- Cancellation between 2 months and 1 month before the start of the training:
Refund of 50% of the fee
- Cancellation between 2 months and 2 weeks before the start of the training:
Refund of 25% of the fee
- Cancellation within 2 weeks before the start of the training
It is always possible to send someone else in your place. In that case their will be no extra charge.
I retain ownership and sole rights to the copyright of any material that I make available for this training in the online environment. You may use the material for yourself and no part of the materials maybe used or reproduced in any form by any person or organization unless as authorised by me.
I do my best to provide the best I can during the training and before and after. If there are problems caused by the training, contact me and together we will find a way to solve them.
You are always responsible for your own actions and your own decicions. Therefor I cannot be accountable and liable for any negative results that you might link to the training.