Explanation of the numbers
The numbers are representing the following elements:
- COVID crisis
- Escape Route
- What you have to face
Now you can explore the constellation a bit more, knowing which piece of paper is representing what.
End the constellation on your own piece of paper.
Some extra remarks
- If you want more explanation of the concept and the different elements, have a look at the page describing the constellation for people that chose the least intuitive version.
- If you have someone to do this constellation with, the other person can step on another piece of paper. This way you can look that element in the eye, see the body posture, and feel the energy a bit stronger. You can ask the other person to switch places. This way you can experience different relationships in the constellation.
- You can say some, what we call, healing sentences. To do this, stand on your own piece of paper:
- Look at the Escape Route and say: “You are a part of me. Thanks for what you have done for me. I am going to do it differently now. It is safe enough to do so.
- Look at the COVID crisis and say: “I see you. You are part of my world now. This is how it is.”
- Look at that what you have to face and say: “I see you. I feel … when I look at you (name your emotion). I am ready!”
- Look at the resource and say: “I see you. Thanks for being here for me”
- The order in which you explore the different elements doesn’t matter. Let your intuition guide you here. What piece of paper attracts you, which one is ‘calling you’?
- Pay attention to your breathing. We tend to hold our breaths when we are tense. Remind yourself to breathe in and breathe out.