On this page I have summarized the terms and conditions to which you agree if you sign up to my training. It is not a legal document and I am sure there are many pitfalls in it. It is solely for the purpose of a clear understanding of what you may expect and what not.
If we don’t agree on something the first thing I will do is have an open conversation with you and find a solution that serves us both. In the many years I have given trainings, there has never been an issue that could not be resolved by a good conversation.
The following terms and conditions apply
- All prices are stated in euros and are excluding 21% VAT. Sometimes it is possible to have the VAT transfered to you. In that case you don’t pay VAT to me, but you will have to pay VAT in your own country
- When you buy an online product or pay online for a workshop, you can cancel it in 14 days. This is only possible if you have not logged in to the training or have not attended the workshop
- Not good money back guarentee: If you are not satisfied with the online product or the workshop, just let me know. I will refund the fee withing 2 weeks without questions. I assume you will only do this if you are really not satisfied.
- When you use my online trainings or follow a workshop you are fully responsible for your own actions. I cannot take any responsibility for anything happening to you related to the training.
- I you sign up for a training or workshop you will have to inform me of any psychological or physcial problems you might have that can influence your reaction to the training. This way I can decide if the training is suited for you or not. If you don’t inform me of anything, I assume that you have no psychological or physical problems.
For an in-person training I ask for a down payment of € 300,-. Only after this has been paid, your registration is final. 6 Weeks before the start of the training you will receive an invoice of the rest of the amount which is due in two weeks.
For online trainings, your pay online through my secure checkout page. You can pay with credit cards, PayPal, and some local payment methods.
If you wish to pay in installments, an extra fee of 5% of the cost will be applied. You can pay in a maximum of 3 installments. The last installment should be before the start of the training.
- If the minimum number of participants is not met, I can cancel the training and will pay back your down payment.
- If in any case I become sick or there is an important reason I have to cancel this training, I will set a new date with the participants. If you cannot make it on the new dates, you will get a full refund of your payments.
In case of cancellation by you the following terms apply
- Cancellation earlier than 2 months before the start of the training:
Refund of 90% of the fee
- Cancellation between 2 months and 1 month before the start of the training:
Refund of 50% of the fee
- Cancellation between 2 months and 2 weeks before the start of the training:
Refund of 25% of the fee
- Cancellation within 2 weeks before the start of the training
It is always possible to send someone else in your place. In that case their will be no extra charge.
I retain ownership and sole rights to the copyright of any material that I make available for this training in the online environment. You may use the material for yourself and no part of the materials may be used or reproduced in any form by any person or organization unless as authorised by me.
I do my best to provide the best I can during the training and before and after. If there are problems caused by the training, contact me and together we will find a way to solve them.
You are always responsible for your own actions and your own decicions. Therefor I cannot be accountable and liable for any negative results that you might link to the training.
Privacy is very important for me. Therefore I will never give or sell your contact details to anyone else. I will save your information securely on my server and or on my computer. After 1 year I will delete the information of inactive accounts.